Methanol Safe Handling Awareness Training
Methanol is a clear liquid products, including plastics chemical used in thousands of everyday , paints, cosmetics and fuels.Methanol is also an energy resource used in the marine, automotive, and electricity sectors, and an emerging renewable energy resource. Methanol is a colorless, very toxic and extremely flammable. All personnel involve in the handling, supervising and managing of methanol should have at least minimum knowledge on the proper handling, storing and transportation of methanol that can help to avoid or reduce possible fatalities and incidents that can lead to major disaster.
Course Aims and Objectives
To provide the participants with a basic understanding on the hazardous nature of methanol and to develop an appropriate attitude towards the safe and correct ways of handling methanol.
- Aware of the content in the general information associated with methanol.
- Describe the safe transportation and storage of methanol.
- Appreciate the health effect of methanol on the human body and the safety precautions to be taken.
- Explain the methanol fire safety process.
- Describe the methanol emergency response procedures.
There are altogether 15 questions for each course assessment. You have to answer ALL questions within 30 minutes.
Your assessment result will appear upon clicking the “Submit” button.
Passing score is 70%. You have unlimited number of re-take to clear the passing score.
If you have successfully completed the assessment, we will send your certificate to your company.